THE IDEAL CONFERENCE ITINERARY:
Day 1. Afternoon arrival in Jodhpur. Transfer by coaches (an hour and a half). On arrival Installation in tents. Head out for a Champagne sunset on Camels. Welcome dinner .
Day 2. After breakfast conferencing. With break for tea/coffee. Followed by Lunch. Post lunch again Conferencing. After tea we head out for a 4 wheel drive jeep treasure hunt into villages etc. return back in the evening for some entertainment and dinner.
Day 3. Last day of Conferencing. Later in the afternoon we can organise a Camel Race (fun betting/gambling etc) on our 1 Km Camel race track- followed by entertainment and farewell gala dinner.
Day 4. Breakfast then depart for Jodhpur. Siteseeing of The Mehrangarh Fort and bazaar. Afternoon departure.
* If ladies/spouses are travelling then on Day 2 they can be taken to Jodhpur for siteseeing and lunch at one of the many palace hotels. On Day 3. they can visit the village of Osian and the famous Jain temples.
THE IDEAL INCENTIVE ITINERARY:
Day 1. Afternoon arrival in Jodhpur. Transfer by coaches (an hour and a half). On arrival Welcome then Installation in tents. After high tea head out for a Champagne sunset on Camels. Later in the evening Rajasthani folk entertainment followed by dinner .
Day 2. After breakfast we head out for a 4 wheel drive jeep safari or by Camels into villages etc. visiting local tribals, potters, weavers, school etc. With a picnic lunch at an Oasis nearby. Later in the afternoon we can organise a Camel Race (fun betting/gambling etc) on our 1 Km Camel race track- followed by entertainment and farewell gala dinner on the dunes.
Day 3. Breakfast then depart for Jodhpur. Siteseeing of The Mehrangarh Fort and bazaar. Afternoon departure.
OTHER OPTIONALS AND THEIR COSTS.
- Conference Tent From Rs 50,000/- to Rs 10,00,000/-
- (Depending on size and Air-conditioning)
- Camel Safari with Champagne lunch or Breakfast Rs. 3,000/- per Pax.
- Jeep Safari / 4 Wheel drive Treasure Hunt Rs. 1,000/- per Pax.
- Gala Dune BBQ dinner Rs. 3,500/- per Pax.(Includes Langa Musicians/dancers and ending with fireworks)
- Camel Races with marching band and High Tea Rs. 3,00,000/- full sponsorship (open to all participants)
- Belly Dancers Rs. 2,50,000/-
- 30 Langa Symphony Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Camel Polo Rs. 75,000/-
- DJ with full equipment/ Dance Floor etc. Rs. 75,000/-
- Royal Welcome Rs. 50,000/- (marching band etc.)
- Gazal/ Qawal Rs. 40,000/-
- Gair Dancers Rs. 30,000/-
- Fireworks Rs. 25,000/-
- Yoga Rs. 20,000/-
- Traditional Rajasthani attire-(additional Rs. 5,000/- per person. Jodhpuri / kurtas for the men and Lehangas for the ladies or we can give them Turbans and dupattas for the ladies which will be around Rs. 1000/- per person)
- For a Double occupancy tent Rs. 13,000/- +13% tax, Single occupancy tent Rs. 12,000/- +13% tax (All meals and Camel ride included) for the 50 tents at the camp.
For over 50 tents for each mobile tent pitched up will be Rs. 17,000/- + 13% tax.
10% Tax on above extras.